Seattle City Light
Your Partner for a Smarter, More Affordable and Sustainable Energy Future
Find ways to use energy more wisely, save money on your electric bill and protect the environment:
- No cost, low cost ways to save for homeowners and renters
- Rebates and discounts for homeowners and renters
- Energy saving tips for small and medium businesses
- Financial incentives, tools and resources for commercial businesses
- Case studies
- Find energy efficiency events and training near you
Since 1977, our customers have saved nearly $1 billion on their electric bills. Last year alone, bills were reduced by over $120 million.
Each year, our customers avoid releasing nearly 1 million metric tons of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere – equivalent to removing over 200,000 cars from the road.
Help increase new renewable energy education and generation in our region.
As a Seattle City Light customer, your home is powered by the nation’s greenest utility. That means all your tools, toys, and technology are powered by environmentally-responsible hydroelectricity. But hydro, while renewable, is not infinite. And our region’s power supply still relies heavily on fossil fuels. Learn how you can support projects that further grow (more adoption!) and diversify (more options!) renewable energy in the Pacific Northwest.