Business Tools and Resources
Review our information on energy-saving technologies to help you develop environmentally responsible and energy efficient buildings.
Solution Fact Sheets (PDF)
Find out how Seattle City Light helps businesses of all types plan and pay for energy efficiency projects.
- Commercial Kitchens
- Compressed Air Operation Tips
- Connected Thermostats
- Existing Building Commissioning
- Pay for Performance
- Rotary-Screw Air Compressor with VSD
Learn about lighting solutions for your business.
- Luminaire Level Lighting Controls
- Luminaire Level Lighting Controls FAQ
- Luminaire Level Lighting Controls Infographic
- Lighting to Go
See our case studies here.
Find additional programs, information and training offered by Washington State, the City of Seattle and other partners.
- City of Seattle Energy Benchmarking Program
- Lighting Design Lab
- Trade Ally Network NW
- Northwest Energy Efficiency Alliance
- American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy
Specific to Multifamily
- Food Waste Collection and Recycling
- FOG (Fats, Oils, and Grease)
- Construction and Demolition Materials Recycling Requirement
Specific to Small and Medium Business
Utility Reports and Whitepapers (PDF)
Financial Incentive Tools (PDF and XLSM)
Rebates and Incentive Lists
Program Requirements, Manuals and Applications
- Commercial Retrofit
- Pay for Performance Deep Retrofit
- Advanced Rooftop Unit Control Project Application
- Connected Thermostat Rebate Form
- Existing Building Commissioning Requirements
- Existing Building Commissioning Application