LED lighting discounts are ending soon!
Since 2007, thousands of City Light customers purchased energy-efficient lighting using our instant discounts at participating retails. This combined with other offerings has contributed to a total annual energy saving that is equivalent to the power used by 31,500 homes each year. To those who’ve participated, thank you!
At the end of 2019 and into early 2020, these instant rebates will be ending. Please see our participating retailers list for specific end dates. Upgrade to LED soon to take advantage and join the thousands of energy-savers in our service area.
Benefits of Energy Star certified LED light bulbs:
- Reduced energy costs – They use up to 70% less energy than traditional bulbs.
- Long life – They last 10-20 times longer than traditional bulbs.
- Wide variety of colors & types – They’re available in all shapes and sizes—for any fixture, both indoors and outdoors. LEDs are also available in a wide range of quality and colors, from cool to warm.
- Dimmable – Some are labeled dimmable and can be used with dimmer switches. For best results, check to make sure the bulb is compatible with your dimmer.
- No flicker – They don’t have the annoying flicker effect that you find with other energy-efficient bulbs.
Get expert help in stores.
Our staff is available to answer questions and help you select quality, energy efficient lighting for your home.
Don’t forget to recycle your CFLs!
CFLs can be recycled free of charge at numerous locations, including City Light North and South Service Centers.
For a complete list of recycling locations, visit lightrecycle.org.